This privacy statement describes how Luxury Lagoon Holiday collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: LuxuryLagoonHoliday.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
COLLECTION & USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Travel preferences such special meals and airline preferences.
- Information necessary to facilitate travel or other services, including travel companion(s)names, emergency contacts, seating preferences and special dietary or medical needs.
- Personal information provided to customer-service representatives to research and resolve issues or questions.
We also collect the following information from you:
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests, and zip code.
- As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to: (Fulfill your order)
- Send you an order confirmation.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Send product updates.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at info@LuxuryLagoonHoliday.com
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We recognize the importance of security for all PII associated with our customers and use reasonable measures consistent with industry practices to protect PII under our control. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we will use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. In order to protect the information stored in our systems, we have implemented security measures, including data encryption technology and firewalls.
We may disclose your personal information
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Luxury Lagoon Holiday is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
- Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at info@LuxuryLagoonHoliday.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
- Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
- To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at info@LuxuryLagoonHoliday.com
- Notification of Privacy Statement Changes.
- We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.